Request For Proposal (RFP): American Job Centers WIOA Title I Services
The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership (The Partnership) as the administrative entity of Local Workforce Innovation Area (LWIA) 7 serving Cook County inclusive of the City of Chicago, is soliciting proposals from those organizations who wish to be considered for an American Job Center provider under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding to provide services to job seekers and businesses at one of the 10 One Stop Centers throughout Cook County. The RFP funding cycle for the selected respondents is anticipated to be from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
Proposals must be submitted by 4:00 PM (CDST) on Friday, April 23, 2021. Proposals must be submitted electronically per submittal instructions in the RFPs.
Click here for the full RFP.
Links to attachments are below
- Organizational Leadership Demographic Survey
- AJC Fiscal Forms
- AJC Program Forms
- Budget Instruction for Adult and Dislocated Worker
- Budget Instructions for Youth
- Budget Forms for Adult and Dislocated Worker
- Budget Forms for Youth
- Budget Narrative for Adult and Dislocated Worker
- Budget Narrative for Youth
Please find materials for the bidders’ conference below.
- AJC Bidders’ Conference PowerPoint
- AJC Bidder’s Conference Video Recording
- Questions and Answers UPDATED April 14, 2021
Please direct any questions to RFPquestions@chicookworks.org.