For Immediate Release
Request For Proposal – Program Operator (National Health Emergency Opioid Crisis National Emergency Grant)
The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) to current WIOA agencies serving Dislocated Workers for a program operator for the National Health Emergency Opioid Crisis National Emergency Grant. Proposals are due Friday, March 6, 2020, at 4:30pm CST. This National Emergency Grant is made possible by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity with federal funding from the US Department of Labor.
- Click here for the full RFP.
- Links to attachments are below
- Click here for the Webinar Slides
- Click here for the Webinar Audio
- Click here for answers to RFP Questions