Request for Proposals for Career Pathway Training Program
The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership (The Partnership) as the administrative entity of Local Workforce Innovation Area (LWIA) 7 serving Cook County inclusive of the City of Chicago, is soliciting proposals from organizations to provide Career Pathway Training under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). The Partnership seeks organizations that can provide occupational skills training and career coaching within high demand sector industries. The RFP funding cycle for the selected respondents is anticipated to be from October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
Awards will be made to responsible organizations that are most advantageous to the requested scope of work with price and other factors considered. Proposals will be solicited from an adequate number of sources. Grantees will be selected based on the evaluation criteria listed in the proposal.
Proposals must be submitted by 4:00 PM (CDT) on Monday, August 2, 2021. Proposals must be submitted electronically per submittal instructions in the RFPs.
Click here for the full RFP.
Links to attachments are below.
Important Update: Resumes, Attachments and Career Maps are NOT counted toward the 30 page limit of the program narrative.
(*Career Pathway Training Program Forms were updated on July 15, 2021)
- Career Pathway Training Program Forms*
- Career Pathway Training Fiscal Forms
- WIOA Budget Forms Career Pathway Training Program
- WIOA Career Pathway Training Budget Instructions
- Budget Narrative Instructions
Please find materials for the bidders’ conference below.
- Career Pathway Training Program Bidder’s Conference PowerPoint
- Career Pathway Training Program Bidder’s Conference Video Recording
- Career Pathway Training Program Question & Answers
Questions regarding this RFP should be sent to CareerpathRFPquestions@chicookworks.org