2015 WIOA Youth RFP
The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership (“The Partnership”) and the Chicago Cook Workforce Investment Board (WIB) announce the release of Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding to organizations providing young adult workforce development services in Cook County. The purpose of this solicitation is to identify and fund organizations that will design innovative programming and comprehensive services that result in out-of-school (OSY) youth ages 16-24 achieving academic and employment success.
To be considered for funding, applicants must submit one (1) paper original and four (4) legible paper copies of the completed response to this RFP. All proposals must be submitted in both electronic and paper form, according to the following rules.
- One original and four copies must be submitted for each proposal.
- The original copy must contain original signatures in blue ink signed by the President, CEO or equivalent person with legal signature authority of the organization and marked “Original.”
- A maximum of 30 pages excluding the Executive Summary and Attachments
- 8 1/2 x 11 letter size paper
- Single-sided printing
- Numbered Pages
- One inch margins
- 12-point font
- Bind on the left side with a 2 hole punch and a sliding clasp.
- Proposals must be submitted on a USB flash drive with Executive Summary and question responses saved as a MS Word file with the fiscal and budget documents saved as a MS Excel file. The outside of each envelope or package should be labeled according to the following guide:
Proposal for WIOA Out Of School Affiliate Program
- Date of Submission:
- Name of Respondent:
- Package ___ of ___
Illona Sheffey-Rawlings, CAO/General Counsel
c/o The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership
69 W. Washington, Suite 2860
Chicago, IL 60602
Completed RFP responses must be submitted by Monday, May 4, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. CST). Proposals received after this date and time are late and will not be accepted.